Monday, October 29, 2007

Heading to PRP Ultrasound Conference Nov-2nd-3rd, 2007



Technorati blog directory

On Nov 2nd & 3rd, I will be at a PRP course in Ohio. To my knowledge it is the first of it's kind in the US. Several field leaders and those Physicians interested in learning about PRP will gather there to exchange ideas and further our understanding of PRP. Also, there will be needle guided ultrasound tutorials. Musculoskeletal ultrasound is being used increasingly by docs performing PRP injections. I have performed some injections under ultrasound with enhanced ability to guide the needle to precise areas of injury. I will post info following the course.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dr Sampson
I am very interested in this course, where is it, how do I get more information. I really enjoy your incredibly informative web page

John Johansson DO